Opening its doors in July of 1994, Alliance set
out to fulfill a unique business vision; exceptional
outsourced debt placement services for leasing
companies utilizing Alliance's bank relationships.
By utilizing community and regional banks as funding
partners, Alliance provides unique financing
solutions for our lessor clients and funding
opportunities for our bank clients.
To date Alliance has financed over $840 million of transactions for investment grade to strong
The company has been very active in the Equipment Leasing Association (ELA)
through involvement with the Funding Exhibition Committee and the Membership Committee.
- July 17th, 1994 - Alliance commences operations.
- August 1994 - Joined the ELA
- April 1995 - Exhibits at its 1st ELA Funding Exposition
- March 2000 - Alliance Exhibits at the Independent Community Bankers Association
- October 2000 - Alliance Exhibited at the American Community Bankers Association
- December 2000 - Mr. Harmon selected as Chairman of the Equipment Leasing Association's Membership Committee
- January 2002 - Alliance joins the American
Bankers Association as a Service Member
- March 2002 Alliance Exhibits at the American
Bankers Association National Community Bankers
- April 2002 Mr. Harmon is appointed to the
Nominating Committee for the Equipment Leasing
- April 2004 Mr. Harmon is asked to join the
National Development Committee of the Equipment
Leasing and Finance Foundation
- July 2009 Alliance celebrates it's 15